NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH (Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice)- Phase 2 Subprotocol of Tazemetostat in Patients With Tumors Harboring Alterations in EZH2 or Members of the SWI/SNF Complex
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Ependymoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Glioma; Histiocytosis; Langerhans cell histiocytosis; Lymphoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pediatric MATCH
- 24 Sep 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, the U.S. FDA has lifted the partial clinical hold that had paused U.S.-based enrollment of new patients in its tazemetostat clinical trials. The company is now in the process of reopening enrollment in all of its company-sponsored trials in the U.S., including the follicular lymphoma (FL) EZH2 activating mutation cohort of its Phase 2 non-Hodgkin lymphoma trial.
- 24 Sep 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, according to an Epizyme media release.
- 08 May 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, French National Agency for Medicines and Health Products Safety (ANSM) has put this trial on hold in first week of May 2018. The company is working with the regulatory authorities to resume enrollment in clinical trials.