NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH (Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice)- Phase 2 Subprotocol of Tazemetostat in Patients With Tumors Harboring Alterations in EZH2 or Members of the SWI/SNF Complex
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Ependymoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Glioma; Histiocytosis; Langerhans cell histiocytosis; Lymphoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pediatric MATCH
- 08 May 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, French National Agency for Medicines and Health Products Safety (ANSM) has put this trial on hold in first week of May 2018. The company is working with the regulatory authorities to resume enrollment in clinical trials.
- 23 Apr 2018 According to an Epizyme media release, patients enrollment has been suspended in USA location, due to a safety report of a pediatric patient who developed a secondary lymphoma. Patients on study who have not experienced disease progression may continue to receive tazemetostat. The company has begun the modifications to resume this partial clinical hold in USA.
- 23 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to an Epizyme media release.