Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 1b/2 Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CD40 Agonistic Monoclonal Antibody (APX005M) Administered Together With Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel With or Without PD-1 Blocking Antibody (Nivolumab) in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APX 005M (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Sep 2017 According to The Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy media release, the first patients have begun treatment in this trial.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Jul 2017 New trial record