A Double-blind Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess the Lot-to-lot Consistency of Sci-B-Vac™ in Adults (CONSTANT)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONSTANT
- Sponsors VBI Vaccines
- 26 Jul 2018 According to a VBI Vaccines media release, topline data from this trial is expected in the second half of 2019.
- 01 May 2018 According to a VBI Vaccines media release, topline data are expected mid-year 2019.
- 19 Dec 2017 According to a VBI Vaccines media release, based on the results of this trail and other phase III trial (281672), company expects to submit marketing authorization applications to U.S., European, and Canadian regulatory authorities in 2019. Also, Dr. Nathan Segall, is a Principal Investigator of this phase 3 program.