Intraperitoneal Delivery of Adaptive Natural Killer (NK) Cells (FATE-NK100) With Intraperitoneal Interleukin-2 in Women With Recurrent Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, and Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs FATE NK100 (Primary) ; Interleukin-2
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms APOLLO
- 29 Mar 2018 Results (n=2) presented in the Fate Therapeutics Media Release.
- 29 Mar 2018 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, results (n=2) are presented at the Innate Killer Summit 2018.
- 05 Mar 2018 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, company will present the initial data from this study at the 3rd Innate Killer Summit.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History