A phase lb feasibility study of the combination of panobinostat and midostaurin in recipients of allogeneic stem cell transplantation with Flt3-ITD AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HOVON 148 AML
- 07 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Aug 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 30.
- 14 Jul 2017 New trial record