A Phase 1b/2 Study of the BCL-2 Inhibitor Venetoclax in Combination With Standard Intensive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Induction/Consolidation Therapy With FLAG-IDA in Patients With Newly Diagnosed or Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Filgrastim; Fludarabine; Idarubicin; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2024 to 1 Sep 2023.
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2023 to 1 Sep 2024.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2023 to 1 Sep 2023.