A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ralinepag When Added to PAH Standard of Care or PAH Specific Background Therapy in Subjects With WHO Group 1 PAH
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ralinepag (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE OUTCOMES 301
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals; United Therapeutics Corporation
- 22 May 2019 Trial design of ADVANCE OUTCOMES, ADVANCE CAPACITY, and ADVANCE ENDURANCE studies, presented at the 115th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 06 Aug 2018 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has initiated this study and expect to enroll patients in August (2018).
- 06 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release.