A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ralinepag When Added to Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Standard of Care or PAH Specific Background Therapy in Subjects With World Health Organization (WHO) Group 1 PAH
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ralinepag (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADVANCE OUTCOMES 301
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Aug 2018 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has initiated this study and expect to enroll patients in August (2018).
- 06 Aug 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Mar 2018 According to an Arena Pharmaceuticals media release, the study is expected to be initiated in H2 2018.