A double blind, randomised, placebo controlled trial to evaluate the effect of Melatonin as an adjuvant agent at Induction of labour on the rate of induction of labour failure in healthy, pregnant women undergoing cervical ripening prior to induction of labour for prolonged pregnancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Melatonin (Primary) ; Oxytocin
- Indications Labour induction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 796 to 722.
- 15 Jun 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 6 Nov 2017.