A Phase I/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Clinical Activity of Anti-PDL1 (Durvalumab [MEDI4736]) + Anti CTLA-4 (Tremelimumab) Antibodies Administrated in Combination With Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT) in Patients With Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck, Lung, Oesophageus, Cervix, Vagina,Vuvla or Anus
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Cervical cancer; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ABBIMUNE
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 55.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.