A Phase 1/2a Open-label Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of TAK-573 (Formerly TEV-48573) Administered Intravenously as a Single Agent in Patients With Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 573 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 13 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 25 Jul 2017 to 21 Sep 2017.
- 17 Jul 2017 New trial record