A Phase 1/2a Open-label Study to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Immunogenicity of TAK-573 (Formerly TEV-48573) Administered Intravenously as a Single Agent in Patients With Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 573 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 8 Oct 2021.
- 14 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 8 Oct 2021.
- 13 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.