A Phase 2, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled, Multicenter, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (MK-7625A) Plus Metronidazole Versus Meropenem in Pediatric Subjects With Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem; Metronidazole
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 8 Mar 2018.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 22 Dec 2017 to 31 Jan 2018.