A STUDY INVESTIGATES NEW CARE MODEL OF SHORTER HOSPITAL STAY FOLLOWED BY AT-HOME TREATMENT WITH SC2WEAR SUBCUTANEOUS FUROSEMIDE
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Furosemide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUBQ-HF
- 18 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 24 Jan 2017 According to a scPharmaceuticals media release, Five centers are participating in the pilot phase including Emory University Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, Mayo Clinic, Duke University Medical Center and Metro Health System. The main study is expected to include up to an additional 20 centers in the US and the Michael Felker, MD, Duke University is the principal investigator.
- 24 Jan 2017 According to a scPharmaceuticals media release, Enrollment for the pilot phase started in January of 2017 and the anticipated read out of the SUBQ-HF study program is in 2018.