An investigator-sponsored, placebo-controlled, multicenter Phase II trial to investigate RNS60 in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RNS 60 (Primary) ; RNS 60 (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2017 According to the data published in the ALS association, this trial is lead by neurologists Dr. Ettore Beghi (LEFT), at IRCCS Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research in Milan; and Dr. Letizia Mazzini (RIGHT), at the University Hospital of Novara in Novara, Italy; and Dr. Sabrina Paganoni, at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
- 19 Sep 2017 According to the data published in the ALS association, the first patient was dosed in mid-July 2017.
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to data published in the ALS association.