A Phase 1 Open-Label, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Preliminary Efficacy Study of STRO-001, an Anti-CD74 Antibody Drug Conjugate, in Patients With Advanced B-Cell Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs STRO 001 (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sutro Biopharma
- 08 Nov 2019 According to a Sutro Biopharma media release, safety data with several additional patients was released in an abstract in association with the American Society of Hematology Conference on 6th Nov 2019.
- 16 Jul 2019 According to a Sutro Biopharma media release, preliminary results (data cut off 14th May 2019) were presented at the International Conference in Malignant Lymphoma (ICML) 2019.
- 16 Jul 2019 Preliminary results presented in a Sutro Biopharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History