A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Chemotherapy (XP or FP) Versus Placebo Plus Chemotherapy (XP or FP) as Neoadjuvant/Adjuvant Treatment for Subjects With Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) Adenocarcinoma (KEYNOTE-585)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MK-3475-585/KEYNOTE-585
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 860.
- 27 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Jul 2017 New trial record