Treatment of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) Augmentation With Ecopipam, a D1 Specific Antagonist
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ecopipam (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RLS-Ecopipam
- 20 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Jul 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 20 Jul 2017 New trial record