A phase 2/3 study investigating the pharmacokinetics, safety, and efficacy of Dupilumab in patients aged ≥6 months to <6 years with severe atopic dermatitis PIP number: P/069/2017
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Liberty AD PRESCHOOL
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2018 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, the trial was initiated in the first quarter of 2018.
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Jul 2017 New trial record