A phase 2/3 study investigating the pharmacokinetics, safety, and efficacy of Dupilumab in patients aged ≥6 months to <6 years with severe atopic dermatitis PIP number: P/069/2017
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Liberty AD PRESCHOOL
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 01 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Mar 2022 to 15 Apr 2022.
- 01 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Jan 2022 to 20 Jan 2022.
- 08 Feb 2018 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, the trial was initiated in the first quarter of 2018.