A phase I trial of RM-1929 in patients with recurrent Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab sarotalocan (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Rakuten Medical
- 08 Apr 2019 According to a Rakuten Medical media release, based upon the data of this and other phase I/II study, ASP-1929 received Sakigake designation under the Sakigake Designation System, which is a Fast Track designation from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare as a treatment for head and neck cancer patients."
- 16 Jan 2018 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to an Aspyrian Therapeutics media release.
- 21 Jul 2017 The MR states that the company is planning to start multiple phase I trials. However, the number of trials is not specified. I have created one CTP for now. Multiple profiles may have to be created later. I have assumed that trial will be conducted in patients.