Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Arm, Open-Label, Controlled Trial of ASP-1929 Photoimmunotherapy Versus Standard of Care for Locoregional Recurrent Head/Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Patients Who Have Failed After at Least Two Lines of Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab sarotalocan (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Docetaxel; Methotrexate
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUZERA-301
- Sponsors Aspyrian Therapeutics; Rakuten Medical
- 17 Dec 2019 According to a Rakuten Aspyrian media release, the study includes a pre-specified interim analysis for efficacy and if the results are significant, Rakuten Aspyrian may submit them to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for consideration for early approval.
- 04 Jun 2019 Trial design presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 15 May 2019 According to a Rakuten Aspyrian media release, study criteria and details of this study will be presented at the ASCO annual meeting (31 May - 4 June 2019).