Post-marketing Prospective, Observational Cohort Study to Evaluate the Impact of AbbVie Care Patient Support Program on Compliance With Adalimumab, Patient Reported Outcomes and Health Resource Utilization in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Axial Spondyloarthritis and Psoriasis in Portugal
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Crohn's disease; Psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVE
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 21 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 21 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.