A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-493/ABT-530 in Treatment-Naïve and Treatment-Experienced, Non-Cirrhotic Asian Adults With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype (GT) 1 to GT6 Infection With or Without Human Immunodeficiency Virus Co-Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glecaprevir/pibrentasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 29 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 7 Jun 2019 to 19 Feb 2019.
- 31 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 7 Jun 2019.
- 31 May 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.