A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study in Subjects With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BIIB033 as an Add-On Therapy to Anti-Inflammatory Disease-Modifying Therapies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Opicinumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AFFINITY
- Sponsors Biogen
- 24 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 8 Dec 2020 to 30 Apr 2020.
- 24 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Sep 2020 to 6 Feb 2020.
- 24 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.