A physician-initiated double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled , phase 2 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of inhibition of NADPH Oxidase with the first-in-class Nox-1/4 inhibitor, GKT137831, in adults with type 1 diabetes and persistently elevated urinary albumin excretion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Setanaxib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Renal fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Dec 2019 According to a GenKyoTex media release, 13 patients have already completed the full 48-week treatment and no safety signals have been identified.
- 03 Dec 2019 According to a GenKyoTex media release, the trial protocol has amended to increase the dose to 400 mg BID based on the positive efficacy and safety results from phase 2 trial of setanaxib in primary biliary cholangitis.
- 03 Dec 2019 According to a GenKyoTex media release, the principal investigators leading this trial with agreement from Genkyotex has decided to to expand the investigational network by adding centers in Germany, Denmark and New Zealand and New Zealand will be the first country to add centers and will be followed by Germany and Denmark.