IGHID 11705 A Randomized, Open-label, Controlled Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy of F598 in Preventing an Experimental Urethral Infection With Neisseria Gonorrhoeae in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs F-598 (Primary)
- Indications Gonorrhoea; Neisseria infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alopexx Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Apr 2018 Status changed fro recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.