A Randomized, Observer-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of a Plant-Derived Quadrivalent Virus-Like Particles Influenza Vaccine in Adults 18-64 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs MT-2271 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medicago
- 06 Oct 2018 This trial is completed in Germany.
- 17 Aug 2018 This trial is completed in Finland (End date: 12 Jun 2018).
- 21 Jul 2017 New trial record