A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of VX-659 Combination Therapy in Subjects Aged 18 Years and Older With Cystic Fibrosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor (Primary) ; VX 659 (Primary) ; Ivacaftor; Ivacaftor deuterated; Tezacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 Results from the Part 2 of the study has been published in a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Jan 2018 Initial results (part 1) are published in the Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History