A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of VX-659 Combination Therapy in Subjects Aged 18 Years and Older With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor (Primary) ; Ivacaftor/tezacaftor/VX-659 (Primary) ; VX 659 (Primary) ; Deutivacaftor; Ivacaftor; Tezacaftor
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Oct 2018 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, primary endpoint (Absolute change in percent predicted forced expiratory volume in 1 second (ppFEV1)) has been met.
- 18 Oct 2018 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals Media Release, data presented at North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference (NACFC).
- 18 Oct 2018 Results presented in a Vertex Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History