NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH (Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice)- Phase 2 Subprotocol of Vemurafenib in Patients With Tumors Harboring Braf V600 Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Ependymoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Glioma; Langerhans cell histiocytosis; Liver cancer; Neuroblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pediatric MATCH
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2022 to 31 Dec 2023.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2022 to 31 Dec 2023.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.