BATTLE-2 Program: A Biomarker-Integrated Targeted Therapy Study in Previously Treated Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BATTLE-2
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2022 to 1 May 2020.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 May 2019.
- 05 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.