Phase II Study of PET-Directed Frontline Therapy With Pembrolizumab and AVD for Patients With Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Dacarbazine; Doxorubicin; Vinblastine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=15; data cut off 10 July 2018) assessing efficacy of pembrolizumab in patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.