A multi-centre, open-label extension, safety study to describe the longterm clinical experience of mepolizumab in participants with hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES) from Study 200622
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 6 Aug 2019 to 5 Mar 2020.
- 19 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Aug 2019 to 5 Mar 2020.
- 05 Dec 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.