A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-finding Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of CC-90010 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors and Relapsed/Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs CC 90010 (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer; Carcinoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Endometrial cancer; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal zone B-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Salivary gland cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 13 Jun 2019 Protocol has been amended due to changed in treatment arms .
- 13 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 145 to 115.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results (as of 10 Dec 2018; n=69) assessing safety and tolerability of CC-90010 in patients with advanced solid tumors, presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History