Safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics (PKs) of multiple oral doses of GR3027 in healthy male volunteers and single and multiple doses in patients with cirrhosis. Preliminary efficacy in cirrhotic patients with evidence of covert hepatic encephalopathy (CHE). A prospective, double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled phase I/IIa study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GR 3027 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic encephalopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Umecrine Cognition
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Karolinska Development media release, phase 1b portion of this trial is completed.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to a Karolinska Development media release, results of phase 2a portion expected during 2018 .
- 13 Sep 2017 Results from Phase Ib portion (n=18) published in the Karolinska Development Media Release
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History