A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Umbrella Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of Multiple Immunotherapy-Based Treatment Combinations In Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (Morpheus-TNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Ipatasertib (Primary) ; Ladiratuzumab-Vedotin (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Eribulin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MORPHEUS-TNBC
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 05 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2017 New trial record