A Phase Ib/II, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Umbrella Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of Multiple Immunotherapy-Based Treatment Combinations In Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (Morpheus-TNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Ipatasertib (Primary) ; Ladiratuzumab-Vedotin (Primary) ; Selicrelumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Eribulin; Gemcitabine; RO 6874281
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MORPHEUS-TNBC
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 15 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 17 Aug 2021.
- 15 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 17 Aug 2021.
- 25 Jan 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 310.