An Open Label, Prospective, Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of APL-2 in Patients With Warm Type Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (wAIHA) or Cold Agglutinin Disease (CAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLAUDIT
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Dec 2018 According to an Apellis media release, Dr. Morie A. Gertz, M.D. (MACP, Chair Emeritus Department of Medicine of the Department of Hematology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota) is the principal investigator of this study.
- 01 Nov 2018 According to an Apellis media release, this trial has been accepted for poster presentations at the 60th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition, and the abstract was published on the ASH conference website.
- 05 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 12 to 24.