An Open Label, Prospective, Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of APL-2 in Patients With Warm Type Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia (wAIHA) or Cold Agglutinin Disease (CAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Mar 2018 According to an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release, the company remains on track to provide data from this study in first half of 2018.
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2017 New trial record