A Phase 4, Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Lesinurad 200 mg in Combination With a Xanthine Oxidase Inhibitor (XOI), Compared With an XOI Alone, in Subjects With Gout and Estimated Creatinine Clearance (eCrCl) 30 to <60 mL/Min Who Have Not Achieved Target Serum Uric Acid Levels (sUA) on an XOI Alone
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Lesinurad (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 17 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 17 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.