An Open-label, Phase 1B Study of NEO-PV-01 + CD40 Agonist Antibody (APX005M) or Ipilimumab With Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs APX 005M (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; NEO-PV 01 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Neon Therapeutics
- 27 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2019 According to a Neon Therapeutics media release, the company plans to cease future enrollment in its NT-003 trial in metastatic melanoma.
- 13 May 2019 According to a Neon Therapeutics media release, the company plans to announce immune monitoring data from this study in 2H 2020.