An Open-label, Phase 1B Study of NEO-PV-01 + CD40 Agonist Antibody (APX005M) or Ipilimumab With Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs APX 005M (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; NEO-PV 01 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Neon Therapeutics
- 06 Dec 2018 According to a Neon Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Oct 2018 According to a Neon Therapeutics media release, trial will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 33rd Annual Meeting.