A Phase 2, Open-Label, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab in Participants with Recurrent or Metastatic Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma (R/M cSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-629
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 23 Oct 2018 Trial design presented at the 43rd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 150.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 14 Mar 2021 to 26 Apr 2022.