A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Observer-blinded Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Different Dose Levels of an Alum Adjuvanted Inactivated Whole Zika Virus Vaccine Candidate (VLA1601) in Healthy Flavivirus-naïve Adults Aged 18 to 49 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs VLA-1601 (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Valneva
- 21 Feb 2019 According to a Valneva media release, the final analysis at day 208 after first vaccination, which is expected in the first half of 2019.
- 06 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Nov 2018 According to an Emergent BioSolutions media release, the final analysis at day 208 after first vaccination is expected in the first quarter 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History