A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Observer-blinded Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Different Dose Levels of an Alum Adjuvanted Inactivated Whole Zika Virus Vaccine Candidate (VLA1601) in Healthy Flavivirus-naïve Adults Aged 18 to 49 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VLA-1601 (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Valneva
- 06 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Nov 2018 According to an Emergent BioSolutions media release, the final analysis at day 208 after first vaccination is expected in the first quarter 2019.
- 19 Nov 2018 Interim results up to Day 56 were presented in an Emergent BioSolutions media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History