A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Observer-blinded Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Different Dose Levels of an Alum Adjuvanted Inactivated Whole Zika Virus Vaccine Candidate (VLA1601) in Healthy Flavivirus-naïve Adults Aged 18 to 49 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ZIKV-VLA1601 (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Valneva
- 29 Mar 2018 According to a Valneva media release, this study will be presented at the 18th World Vaccine Congress.
- 01 Mar 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Emergent BioSolutions media release.