A Single-Center, Phase I, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, First-In-Human Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Ascending Doses of Subcutaneous Injected M6495 (Anti-ADAMTS-5 Nanobody) in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs M 6495 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 07 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Apr 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 54.