A Phase 1 First-In-Human Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of AMG 673 Administered as Short Term Intravenous Infusions in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AMG-673 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Amgen
- 19 Nov 2019 Planned End Date changed from 7 Oct 2022 to 31 Oct 2022.
- 19 Nov 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Aug 2022 to 31 Oct 2022.
- 06 Nov 2019 Preliminary results released at the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-Hem 2019).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History